Pre-award research support
Upcoming deadlines for project outlines
If you consider applying for one of the instruments listed below for a project to be housed at the Saxo Institute, please forward a project outline (1-2 pages) and a staffing plan to the Saxo Research Support Team, firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 14 January 2021 in order to be considered for internal approval of housing by the head of institute.
All potential applicants, currently not employed at the Saxo Institute, need to submit an updated CV, a list of publication and a description of collaboration at the Saxo Institute along with the project outline.
- Danida Research Fellowship Centre: Window 1 & 2
- Independent Research Fund Denmark (DFF): Sapere Aude Research Leader & Research Education outside the universities (PhD)
- Danish National Research Foundation: Centers of Excellence
- FORTE: Swedish Research Council for Health, Working Life and Welfare: International postdoc
- Innovation Fund Denmark: Grand Solutions
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowships
- NOS-HS Exploratory Workshop Grants
- Riksbankens Jubileumsfond: Future Challenges in the Nordics - People, Culture and Society
- VILLUM Synergy Grant: Initiation project grants & Full project grants
In general, if you are planning to apply for funding for a research project hosted by the Saxo Institute, you will have to submit a project outline to the Saxo Research Support Team at the latest 10 weeks prior to the deadline of the foundation.
To ensure a structured and efficient research administration and project process, the Saxo Institute, has set up a Research Support Team: email@example.com.
Research support includes project support, aid, and support for applications for the Research Councils, private and public foundations and international donor institutions such as NordForsk and EU. The Research Support Unit also covers administration of currently active projects, including especially financial control and development of project webpages.
The Research Support Unit functions as the Saxo Institute researcher contact point in relation to all external projects and includes all necessary contact with the Faculty of Humanities and external donors.
Project support - the application phase
- Information about research application possibilities and deadlines
- Research procedures
- Specific documentation requirements
Project support -the project phase
- Project establishment
- Possible appointment of staff
- Network administration
- External communication
- Quarterly budget follow-up (in continues dialogue with staff from the Department of Finance)
- Project archive (kept at the secretariat for 5 years)