Pre-award research support
Upcoming deadlines for project outlines
If you consider applying for a project to be housed at the Saxo Institute, please forward a project outline (1-2 pages) and a staffing plan (if relevant) to the Saxo Research Support Team, email@example.com, before the internal deadline, in order to be considered for internal approval of housing by the institute’s research committee. Up-coming cut-off dates are: 25 June and 4 August 2020. Please notice that 4 August is the final internal deadline for proposals to be considered for the calls below.
All potential applicants, currently not employed at the Saxo Institute, need to submit an updated CV, a list of publication and a description of collaboration at the Saxo Institute along with the project outline.
- Carlsberg Foundation: Not yet annoucned.
- COST Action (European Cooperation in Science & Technology)
- DFF - Independent Research Fund Denmark
- Innovation Fund Denmark – Industrial Researcher
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions – Innovative Training Networks (ITN)
- New Carlsberg Foundation – Research Initiative: Only available in Danish
- VELUX FONDEN: Museum Programme
If you are planning to apply for funding for a research project hosted by the Saxo Institute, you will have to submit a project outline to the Saxo Research Support Team at the latest 10 weeks prior to the deadline of the foundation.
To ensure a structured and efficient research administration and project process, the Saxo Institute, has set up a Research Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Research support includes project support, aid, and support for applications for the Research Councils, private and public foundations and internatioal donorinstitutions such as NordForsk and EU. The Researh Support Unit also covers administration of currently active projects, including especially financial control and development of project webpages.
The Researh Support Unit functions as the Saxo Institute researcher contact point in relation to all external projects and includes all nescessary contact with the Faculty of Humanities and external donors.
Project support - the application phase
- Information about research application possibilities and deadlines
- Research procedures
- Specific documentation requirements
Project support -the project phase
- Project establishment
- Possible appointment of staff
- Network administration
- External aommunication
- Quaterly budget follow-up (in continous dialogue with staff from the Department of Finance)
- Project archive (kept at the secretariat for 5 years)