In addition to other research ventures, The SAXO Institute has experience in hosting centres supported by the Danish National Research Foundation and other Centres, including the Poliscentre which ended a ten year tenure in 2005 and the Danish Centre for Textile Research which started in 2005 abd has just been prolonged until 2015. In addition, Saxo is also hosting a number of other part- or fully externally funded centres .
- Centre for Modern European Studies (CEMES)
- Centre for the Aristolian Tradition
- Cenre for European Mediaeval Studies (in Danish)
- Centre for Cultural Analysis (in Danish)
- HEL – Health in Everyday Life
- The Danish National Research Foundation's Centre for Textile Research (CTR)
- Centre for the Study of Nationalism