Saxo student guidance
Saxo Student Guidance is closed during Christmas holidays from 19 December until 3 January. You can contact us again via email from Monday 4 January - 8 January.
We offer guidance to current and incoming international students (full degree, exchange or guest students):
- general guidance (e.g. study plans, study technique)
- international guidance (e.g. study aboard, exchange)
- career guidance (e.g. internship, job opportunity).
- Call us all weekdays (except Wednesdays) on +45 35 33 03 30 between 11-14.
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are UCPH student, please use your UCPH email when you write to us. Please state under subject which educational programme it is regarding.
- Student guidance is closed on Wednesdays.
Find us in room 12-3-18, Karen Blixens Plads 8, 2300 Copenhagen S.
Drop-in student guidance is closed this semester due to Covid-19.
Academic Guidance Counsellor, mail: email@example.com
Iben Goddard Witte
If you wish to contact an academic guidance counsellor directly, please see email above. All guidance is confidential. However, we are obliged to report examination fraud.
- Week 42 (12/10 to 18/10) and during Christmas (19/12 to 3/1) student guidance is closed.
- Events and special opening hours are posted on our Facebook page.
- On your Study Information Page via Kunet you will find under ‘Contact’ an overview of all contacts to your department and the rest of UCPH, e.g., Study Administration, SU Office, Student Counselling Service, etc.