Saxo Student Guidance
As enrolled or prospective student at Saxo, you can talk to us about e.g. your study plans, your opportunities, going abroad, career advice, and much more. If you are unsure about whom to contact, we can help you find the right channel.
- If you are a student at UCPH, please write to us from your UCPH mail.
- Please state under subject which educational programme it is regarding.
- We will reply as soon as possible, but please note that it can take up to a week in busy periods.
- +45 35 33 03 30 from 9-10 AM from Monday to Thursday.
- The phone automatically closes at 10 AM.
- Please book a counselling session if you need to discuss bigger or more comprehensive subjects or questions.
- Please book a 20-min. counselling session if you need to discuss bigger or more comprehensive subjects or questions.
How you book
- Sign up if it is your fist time booking a counselling session. Choose ‘New customer’ (use your UCPH mail if you are a student at UCPH).
- Choose ‘Password forgotten’ if you have forgotten your password.
- Se an overview of available times.
Please remember the following
- It is important that you fil in the following in the comment section:
- What you would like to discuss – ‘an agenda’.
- Whether you would like a conversation via telephone, (we will call you) or via Zoom (we will send you a link to your UCPH mail on the day of the session).
- Please read on your Study Information page on KUnet beforehand to make sure you get the most out of your counselling session.
If you change your mind
- We kindly ask you to cancel your booking if you are prevented or do not wish to use your session.
- Room 12-3-44
- Karen Blixens Plads 8, 2300 Copenhagen S
- Drop-in student guidance is closed temporarily due to Covid-19/Corona.
- Amir Susic (academic guidance counsellor), email@example.com
- Cecilia Michelsen (guidance counsellor)
- Iben Goddard Witte (guidance counsellor)
- Rasmus Berg (guidance counsellor)
- All counselling is confidential. However, we are obliged to report examination fraud.
- If you wish to contact an academic guidance counsellor directly, please see email above.
- 1 April – 5 April
- 30 April
- 13 May
- 24 May
- 28 June - 30 June
- 10 July – 1 August
- 16 October – 24 October
- 18 December – 2 January 2022
Are you looking for?
- Your study information page on KUnet, which is your main source of information.
- Your programme or shared curriculum.